Riverside, CA - Full-time
Join the coolest DC in California! Our Distribution Center is a critical part of our business. As an Equipment Operator , you’ll work to ensure that merchandise gets to where it needs to be in the distribution center. Like Harry Potter, you’re creating the magic that gets our product in the hands of our customer.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Transport product throughout the distribution center.
- Operate powered material handling equipment to include order picker, reach truck, pallet truck, and counterbalance forklift in a safe and efficient manner.
- Stock new merchandise as we receive.
- Stick to all company policies and procedures including safety, cleanliness and code of ethics
- Follow all written departmental procedures and identify any changes that may be necessary, reporting these findings to your supervisor
- Work in a new, climate controlled building with an awesome break room, and overhead music throughout
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to operate powered industrial equipment
- The desire and ability to be certified (in house) on all company power equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Previous DC and/or Internet Fulfillment experience preferred
- Consistent and reliable attendance