Technical Business Systems Analyst Lead
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
Technology keeps the world moving - It’s no different here at Hot Topic. We’re looking for a Technical Lead to oversee and maintain our Print on Demand (POD) orchestration application. Leading the development of the cloud native POD application with our third party development team. Planning and coordinating the processes required for the provision of user applications and systems necessary for our logistics, partner/vendor, and fulfillment business operations.
You’ll partner with the Production Support Team and peers to assist in maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing systems and applications. In short, you’ll be the driver and glue that keeps our POD applications running smoothly; you know how to rally the troops, prioritize and react quickly in a The Flash-like-fast environment.
This role is based at our Headquarters in City of Industry, CA or remote in US. #BI-Remote
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Define, analyze, and evaluate existing logistics business functions and processes leveraging a custom POD orchestration solution that ties together our Ecommerce sales platform, WMS, and OMS systems
- Make recommendations to management on opportunities for process improvements by utilizing and leveraging applications that are supporting the POD solution and sales channel
- Meet with business partners, project managers, and vendor partners to determine project scope and vision, set system goals, identify and resolve system issues, and lead prioritization of build items
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications to stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow; you’ll document risks and identify mitigation strategies
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team. This includes creating process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to the team
- Review system design plans for reasonableness and fit within the business requirements
- Manage and Coordinate the application development, integration and configuration changes for applications in the POD orchestration solution
- Define, coordinate, and manage the execution of test cases as part of the Quality Assurance process
- Provide orientation and training to end users for modifications to existing processes and new functionality
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Proficiency in both functional and technical aspects of designing, developing, and maintaining a custom solution.
- Ability to write and execute complex SQL statements used in the research, investigation and resolution of POD issues - this is an absolute must
- Experience in working with Supply Chain applications and Ecommerce platforms; experience with Manhattan Associates WMS and OMS and Salesforce a plus. At least 2 years on experience in Retail Supply Chain with functional knowledge of Omni Channel selling.
- Solid handle of integration points between Supply Chain applications such as warehouse management systems (WMS) integration with order management system (OMS), inventory, and order flows.
- Experience with cloud native applications, windows platform and Azure are a plus
- Strong team player with the ability to work in project and production support models with a diverse group of individuals across multiple departments
- Flexibility in working with support team & sharing on call rotation duties covering off hours/weekends.
- Deep Analytical, Communication, planning and coordination skills