Senior Business Systems Analyst
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
Hot Topic Inc is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join our growing IT team. This role will provide user and application analysis and manage moderately complex projects, gathering business requirements and managing project scope and deliverables. This position reports into the Business Systems Manager and will assist the team in the functional requirements definition, design, implementation, and maintenance of applications for our Print on Demand (POD) project.
This role is based at our Headquarters in City of Industry, CA or remote in US. #BI-Remote
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Define, analyze, and evaluate existing logistics business functions and processes leveraging a custom POD orchestration solution that ties together our Ecommerce sales platform, WMS, and OMS systems
- Make recommendations to management on opportunities for process improvements by utilizing and leveraging applications that are supporting the POD solution and sales channel
- Meet with business partners, project managers, and vendor partners to determine project scope and vision, set system goals, identify and resolve system issues, and lead prioritization of build items
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications to stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow; you’ll document risks and identify mitigation strategies
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team. This includes creating process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to the team
- Review system design plans for reasonableness and fit within the business requirements
- Manage and Coordinate the application development, integration and configuration changes for applications in the POD orchestration solution
- Define, coordinate, and manage the execution of test cases as part of the Quality Assurance process
- Provide orientation and training to end users for modifications to existing processes and new functionality
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Ability to write and execute complex SQL statements used in the research, investigation and resolution of POD issues - this is an absolute must
- Experience in working with Supply Chain applications and Ecommerce platforms; experience with Manhattan Associates WMS and OMS and Salesforce a plus.
- Proficiency in both functional and technical aspects of designing, developing, and maintaining a custom solution.
- At least 2 years on experience in Retail Supply Chain with functional knowledge of Omni Channel selling.
- Solid handle of integration points between Supply Chain applications such as warehouse management systems (WMS) integration with order management system (OMS), inventory, and order flows.
- Experience with cloud native applications, windows platform and Azure are a plus
- Strong team player with the ability to work in project and production support models with a diverse group of individuals across multiple departments
- Flexibility in working with support team & sharing on call rotation duties covering off hours/weekends.