Riverside, CA - Full-time
As a Maintenance Technician you will perform general and preventive maintenance to the MHE (Material-Handling Equipment) and non-MHE in the distribution center. You will ensure our facility is properly running on a day to day basis by completing the necessary repairs, modifications and preventative care. This opening is for our 2nd shift.
Pay range is $25.00/hr.-$29.00/hr.
Please note the pay range for this position starts as listed in the job posting, but other factors such as an individual’s education, location, meeting the minimum job requirements for the role, training, and experience, will determine the final salary for potential new hires.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Performs scheduled preventative and general maintenance on all DC systems, Automotion/Wynright conveyor and sortation systems, Mantissa tilt tray sorter, Lightning Pick and ATOP Put-To-Light, Sharp Auto Baggers and related support systems.
- Repairs or replaces all defective components.
- Performs system modification, assembly and fabrication as required.
- Maintains facility shop area.
- Maintains parts inventory for system components, PM’s, and corrective/planned work orders, using CMMS system (MPulse) and up-to-date equipment technical materials.
- Communicates with the management on all maintenance progress and issues.
- Adheres to safety procedures, all Federal, State and OSHA guidelines and general work guidelines.
- Performs facilities maintenance functions such as replacing lights, fixtures, building repairs, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Experience working with MHE systems in a preventive maintenance capacity. Minimum 3 - 5 years of such previous experience preferred.
- Experience in the areas of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic repair and welding is preferred.
- Knowledge of repairing and adjusting conveyor system (such as conveyor belt lacing, welding and tracking, etc.).
- Knowledge and ability to use a wide variety of tools and test equipment.
- Demonstrate basic ability to instruct lower level maintenance associates on processes and procedures.
- Working knowledge of MS Word & Excel.
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
- Strong communication skills including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator.
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.
- Is accountable for results, approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues